Thursday, September 16, 2010

Practical Application

There are many things that you will learn in AMP that will have practical applications. For example, probability has helped me have a better grasp of how people respond to energy initiatives. Network has given me several practical tools that I would feel comfortable breaking out in the workplace. Intro is especially relevant.

If you attend AMP and you apply yourself, you will soon find yourself applying AMP to your daily job.

Several times this past week I have used the SA technique. I could tell it was a little aggravating to others, but I took the time to go through the analysis. Questions such as "What is the goal?" "How do we measure this?" "What problem are we really trying to solve here?" are systems questions and I feel more comfortable asking and have become to appreciate. What are we really trying to accomplish today?

No comments:

Post a Comment