Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Charlottesville

Homework for the next weekend is actually going well so I have a minute to share my thoughts on a couple of things about AMP that are worth mentioning.

If you didn't go to UVA undergrad, the AMP experience may make you regret that decision in that Charlottesville is absolutely gorgeous. Granted, we stay in sponsors, go to Darden and eat in Abbot which is a far cry from the undergrad life per se, but it is still worth mentioning that the atmosphere is absolutely phenomenal. As in, I get excited about going back.

The food is really, really good. It deserves an entire paragraph call out.

So there you have it. You have an atmosphere that I look forward to coming to every other weekend.  You have material that is challenging and engaging. You have world class professors.

You will find that your cohort members are quite impressive as well. Just last weekend the seminar lecturer made an off hand comment about "they haven't gotten space travel there yet" and one of my members stated, in all seriousness "that's what I am working on." Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment